Friday 19 December 2014

Six more sleeps to go!!

As I write my final blog for 2014 I cannot believe all that the School has achieved since September and how proud I am of my class for their part in this.  We really have grown as Team 3, it often takes a while for children to settle after their transition from KS1 to 2 but we have got there.  Such a wonderful group of children to teach.

A couple of different arrangements for next year: the children will have Squash lessons on a Monday afternoon and Football lessons (Colchester United) on a Tuesday morning.  Homework will now be given out on a Wednesday and is asked for return Monday for marking.  We intend to have a more vigorous focus on  times-tables, incorporating a weekly check of where the children are in their tables knowledge.  We would like to encourage more from Class 3 to take part in Mr Wainwright's times-tables challenge!!  You will be informed of our curriculum coverage on the first day back in the new terms.

So here are a final few photos and a video of the children singing in French!

All remains for me to say is have the most enjoyable Christmas holiday.  Relax, enjoy and I hope that the children are suitably tired that you will get a lie-in or two!!

Mrs Smith

















No comments:

Post a Comment