Wednesday 7 October 2015

A magnetic field of Dragon's Den

Today Year 3s have been busy thinking about magnetic toys.  Below are some ideas for new toys or games.  Obviously these are in the children's own words (and typing) - all comments are original!!

Evie May " I had fun designing my magnetic toy.  It is a cat that attracts to a magnetic fish"

Jonty "I had fun making my toy with Ashton and this is how it worked
1. You put you robot in the middle of the magnets.
2.You press the button on the back of the robot.

3. Then the robot will start moving
4. It will walk towards one of the magnets.  It will either attract or repel"

Grace "I had fun designing my game.  It is like my Daddy's game that we made at home.  It has electric and a magnet.  It was fun and Mrs Smith said i was  very good scientist"

Bethany "I had grate fun inventing my magnetic toy  it is a can and a magnetic rod"  (Bethany typed her own and did really well!).

Mrs S will be posting tomorrow as normal !

5 comments:

  1. me to I loved desighing my magneted toy it was awesome and I loved maths and Jonty was the teacher it was realy funny and cool .Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Charlotte, Jonty is most definately after my job!

      Delete
  2. remember about that number in maths you need to help me with Mrs smith Ha Ha Ha.Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Class 3 you blow my mind! Firstly you create wonderful pots that you not only crafted with your own hands but had lovingly designed first and then evaluated what worked and didn't. Now, you're inventing new toys with magnets. Seriously there are no ends to your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca (Evie-May's Mum)9 October 2015 at 06:32

    Fantastic ideas class 3. I think you are a very clever bunch of children and there is no end to your talents. Well done!

    ReplyDelete