Thursday 6 November 2014

what we have learnt this week : 6th november 2014

By Lily, Matilda, Jessica and Phoebe,

This week we have been learning about instructions we have been doing instructions on how to make a jam and peanut butter sandwich.We also wrote instructions on catapults.I enjoyed writing them.  Jessica

We designed roman shields and painted them as well.  Mrs Sibley stapled some of the sheilds on the display. I learnt you need to design a pattern symmetrically.   Lily

This week in maths we have been learning place value and we have been taking away using numicon.  I loved using the numicon.  Phoebe

I'm writing about science and we are testing to see if different materials are waterproof, flexible and strong. I found out that iron is not flexible and very strong.  Matilda

We finished painting our fossils 

Testing flexibility and strength


Is it waterproof?

Recording our results













Matilda



No comments:

Post a Comment