Thursday 17 December 2015

That’s all folks …

So here it is my final ever Fordham Blog !!

Firstly I have been incredibly touched by the genuine support I have received over the years from the parents of those I have taught (and even some parents whose children I didn’t have the pleasure to teach!).  I am particularly impressed by those who have responded to the Blog over the years – a highlight to read Mrs Squire’s comments!! – and offer a big thank you!

To all my colleagues who have been amazing.  A truly wonderful bunch of hard-working staff who ooze ‘team’!  Thank you for simply being the best, you make a working day so joyful. 

Finally to all the children.  You should be so proud of yourselves.  You work incredibly hard too achieve all that you do.  The school is full of many characters, too many to mention.  It has been my absolute privilege to be part of your lives. I hope that, like me, you have memories to treasure.


Mrs S x 

7 comments:

  1. Goodbye and all the very very best for the future, lots of love from the Ray family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Smith you have been a great teacher and helped me when I needed it I am very sad that I couldn't be with you on your last day I will really miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of help with Evie-May. We are going to miss you. We wish you all the very best for the future. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Smith. What a wonderful teacher and lady you are. You truly have made a massive impact on all the children you had the privilege to teach. Those kiddies mifpght not realise it but later on in life they'll always remember and have a funny tale to tell about the "awesome Mrs Smith".

    I'm glad you enjoyed my blogs, even if they were ever so slightly leaning towards harassment. Hahaha

    We have truly appreciated all your care and love and time to our children and Fordham All Saints will have a large "Smith" sized hole in it.

    Good luck in your new post and hold on tight new school the "Smith" has landed!!!!!

    All out love and support

    "Team Squire"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the encouragement and support you have given Elise this term, she has really enjoyed being with you in Class 3 and will miss you very much, as will the whole school. We're so sorry to see you leave but wish you all the best in your new job! With very best wishes, Paul, Crystelle and Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs Smith has been the best teacher in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and learnt me lots.I love you very much. Love from Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Mrs Smith SHES a amazing I will miss you lots shes teach me fun work every day. I WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH.LOVE FROM CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete