Sunday 3 January 2016

Hello and Happy New Year!


Hi!

I just wanted to take the opportunity this evening to introduce myself!

I am so excited to be joining Class Three and have been counting down the sleeps since Christmas day! Mr Wainwright and myself have lots of fun things planned this half term and I was so impressed when I read some of your descriptions in the comments section of Mr Wainwright's blog. 

I can't wait to discover more about the Americas... I've always wanted to travel to Brazil but unfortunately I don't think we will  be able to fit a holiday in to the short 6 week half term!  Has anyone ever been to anywhere in America before? Just before Christmas I went on a short trip to New York. It was amazing- I'll show you some photos if you would like? Actually... I'll add one on here as a little teaser!

Anyway, I should probably go and get myself ready and sorted for an exciting day tomorrow...

Parents, please feel free to come and say 'hello'- I look forward to working with you.


See you all tomorrow!

Mrs Ward

:)

This photo was taken at Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC... It's the coolest diner I've ever been to- the waiters and waitresses sing to you! Google it at http://www.ellensstardustdiner.com... you can even watch them in action online!
I have lots more photos to share with you- this was just my favourite memory :)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go to Norway. Archer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Isn't that where Frozen is set?!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Mrs Ward! From Alexandra and Alexandra's mum. We look forward to lots of exciting things happening this term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed the 1st day at school with you I hope that all the other days are as fun as yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise has really enjoyed the first week with her new teacher! Welcome Mrs Ward. We haven't been to America (yet) although Elise would really like to go to NYC at some point. However, Elise's grandmother is off to Brazil for three weeks later this month - we'll see if we can persuade her to send Class 3 a postcard from her travels or perhaps post a photo or two to the class blog (if that's possible). Elise's mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad Elise has had a lovely week!

    It would be amazing if Elise's Grandma could send us a postcard! Even if she sends in some photos I could always put them on the blog on her behalf!

    How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete