Friday 23 September 2016

iSing Pop!

What a fun week it has been in school this week!!  iSing Pop has helped us learn 7 new songs, which are linked to our school values, in the most fun way possible!! It has been such a pleasure to see everybody totally singing their hearts, boy, girls and adults too!  Here are a few snaps before our big concerts today.  



The dancing and singing has been infectious throughout the school all week.  Year 2 could not help but join in when they could hear the music during PE...





In between rehearsals, we have come to the end of our instructions unit so all children have written their final warm piece of writing.  I am so impressed with the progress and improvement in just a couple of weeks so well done to everybody.  But a special 'Well Done' must go to our wonderful writers this week: Maya, Louie, Jack, Edward, Eva, Florence and Oliver. 








I am looking forward to seeing lots of you at our concerts this afternoon and this evening.  I am sure it will be a fabulous start to your weekend! 

Mrs McMillan 








4 comments:

  1. The concerts were fantastic, it was wonderful to see all the children (and adults!) enjoying themselves. The atmosphere was amazing! Thank you to you and all the other members of staff for all your hard work. Elise's mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so pleased you enjoyed it! It was great fun, back to reality and a bit of routine this week now!!

      Delete
  2. i loved the concerts and the best part when we did the concerts was my favourite song show me the way. Thank you for all the work you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a pleasure, I am glad you enjoyed it! You all sang 'show me the way' so beautifully, it was one of my favourites too!!

      Delete