Wednesday 17 February 2016

Active Learn updates and Times Tables Quizzes...

Dear Class 3,

I have updated all of your allocations for Active Learn to include some new, exciting books on Bug Club, maths games and spelling and punctuation games too.

Please remember to read the books carefully and answer the 'bug questions' carefully.  You can click off of the comprehension questions to check the text again and then answer to make sure you are answering it correctly.


Next half term we will be continuing with our weekly times tables quiz on a Friday and our arithmetic timed quiz on a Thursday morning.  Keep practising those 3x, 4x and 6x table, depending what group you are in.

I am looking forward to seeing you all next week, I hope you are having a great half term!

Mr. Wainwright

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mr Wainwright for updating my Active Learn.🇬🇧l am working through them now.
    I am then going to practise my 4 X tables.
    Carma

    ReplyDelete