Wednesday 10 February 2016

Proud!


This week is definitely the week to show off just how brilliant we are!

As I write this I am preparing for Learning Conferences, which I'm really looking forward to, and I know that Mr Wainwright has really sharing all the good news with both Class 3 and your parents today.

I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoyed Art today! We learnt all about Romero Britto and then created some of our own pieces. It's so cool how something so simple can look so brilliant! I promise to put some photos up when they're all finished!

This week in English we have been working up to our warm pieces (tomorrow!) and cramming in all our knowledge of Persuasive Leaflets. Some super reviews and great planning was produced and I'm looking forward to reading your final pieces!

Finally, can I take this opportunity to thank you all for such a wonderful half term. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself but I must say that I am looking forward to a week's break...!
Have a lovely break and I will see you on the 22nd!

Mrs Ward :)



5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to my learning conference Mrs Ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class 3. You amaze me. "Romero Britto" I thought that was a car! You're all so clever. I look forward to seeing your work and the chance to be educated, so Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun when we learned about Romero Britto.
    by Ashto

    ReplyDelete
  4. The learning conferences were excellent. I really prefer the new color coded system. It is lovely to see what Esmé has been up to.

    Kelly, Esmés mum.

    ReplyDelete