Wednesday 3 February 2016

03.02.2016- Home Learning

Our value this half term is ‘Friendship’ and I would like this to be the theme of your homework.

Things you may like to do:
·         Create a recipe for being a good friend
·         Tell me all about your friends and why they are important
·         Create a slideshow with photos of your friends
·         Create a poster with facts
·         Create a piece of artwork


Your book tasks are as follows:

Y2: Grammar book pgs: 4-5
    Maths book pgs: 10-11
Y3: Grammar book pgs: 8-11
    Maths book pgs: 22-24

Homework is due back on: 12-02-2016 (just before half term)


Have fun! 

5 comments:

  1. We loved this homework! Only set yesterday but Jonty handed his in this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mrs Ward! I am sorry. I've caused Grace to have a homework malfunction. I had Molly's deadline date in mind and thus made Grace late for her Bob Marley homework. Oops. It is done and will be handed in Monday. I consider myself told off :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing my homework, which I am looking forward to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like the idea of are homework its realy cool and fun idea. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete