Wednesday 24 February 2016

Homework: 24-02-2015


24.02.2016- Home Learning

 

This half term we will be researching and learning about Brazil’s environmental problems. For your home learning I would like you to find out about ‘deforestation’.

Things you may like to do:

·         Create a persuasive leaflet

·         Create a model showing the deforestation areas of Brazil

·         Create a Power point presentation

·         Create a poster with facts

·         Create a piece of artwork

 

Your book tasks are as follows:

 

Y2: Grammar book pgs: 9, 28-29

    Maths book pgs: 32-34

Y3: Grammar book pgs: 26-30

    Maths book pgs: 25-27

 

Homework is due back on: 07-03-2016 (just before half term)

 

Have fun! J

3 comments:

  1. Check this out Mrs Ward! I bet our Star Wars fans will like it.

    Grace

    http://youtu.be/-_oAe00C9EI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Ward! Here is a link to my powerpoint about deforestation. I did it on my raspberry pi. If you can't get on it just ask me and we'll sort it out.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/peq5l8wr7w0yj0a/deforestation%20il.pptx?dl=0

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Iris- it worked and it is great, well done! Just trying to figure Dropbox out myself now so that I can upload videos onto the Blog!

      Delete