Tuesday 15 March 2016

Science and Homework!


Hi Class 3!

So sorry about the lateness of the blog- I misplaced my USB stick with all the photos on!

Please see below the video of the fantastic cooking session from last week! It looked absolutely delicious. Once again, thank you so much to all the parents that came in to help. We honestly couldn't do these type of things without you all!



Home learning tasks are as follows and due in next Wednesday (23rd March):

As I was so impressed with your World Book Day learning, I thought our home learning could also be based around books. I would like you to tell me about your favourite author!

Things you may like to do:
  • Create an autobiography
  • Create a book review of one of your favourite books
  • Create a Power point presentation
  • Create a poster with facts
  • Create a piece of artwork

Your book tasks are as follows:

Y2: Grammar book pgs: 14-15, 18 
    Maths book pgs: 37-39
Y3: Grammar book pgs: 22-25
    Maths book pgs: 28-33


See you all tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

  1. when i am in year 3 can we do cooking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can Alexandra because it's been so much fun and I am sure you would love it!
      Have you enjoyed your Science lessons?

      Delete
  2. I hope this works... Please let me know if it doesn't.

    This is Esmé's homework. Please click on the link to view her book review.

    Many thanks.

    Kelly

    https://youtu.be/VSHFQBYcO_8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works! Fabulous! Well done Esmé! We shall share tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. The photos look awesome guys. Well done to you all for your hard work (teacher included!). Esme came home and said what wonderful food you all made. Great job!

    Kelly (Esme's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks scrumy.
    I wish I was in there.
    Can year 2 do it when in year 3?

    ReplyDelete