Thursday 11 June 2015

Notice for Children of Class 3

Hi there

I have added some more Active Learn games and Bug Club books for you.  The maths games include some which will help you in units of work that we are still to cover.  Don't panic - have a go, I am sure you will be successful!

As you have enjoyed our use of Bug Club for Spelling and Grammar activities I have added the Present Perfect Tense game/video we played today, some more spelling strings which we shall be learning next week  and some more books to keep you entertained until the end of term.

For those of you who still struggle to access Active Learn/Bug Club (or find it difficult to find the time to look at your allocations), I shall be making time available in the ICT suite to help you.  Also I shall plan some time for small groups to also access Active Learn on the Ipads during class time.

I hope that you enjoy the allocations.

See you tomorrow.

Mrs S

No comments:

Post a Comment