Friday 5 June 2015

The Zoo

What an amazing day we had when we went to the Zoo!  Arriving in downpours the weather then held for an extremely hot day!!  I am immensely proud of Class 3 - well done to all, your behaviour was impeccable, as to was that of our Parent Helpers!!  A huge thank you to Mrs Easton, Mrs Simpson and Mrs Toyne.  Every child has told me it was their best school trip and it wouldn't have been possible without you ladies.

Here is just a selection of photos from the day - I look forward to Class 3 being journalists next week when we write a journalistic piece on the day.  I hope you will be able to remember all that fantastic scientific vocabulary I heard you using.


































1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! Wish I could have come, I look forward to reading your journalistic writing.

    Mr. Wainwright

    ReplyDelete