Saturday 21 June 2014

Just a thought ....

Children 

I can't help noticing that some of you return to my very first post to write your up-to-date blogs. Would you prefer for me to put a post up every Monday morning where you can comment during the week on that week's particular learning?  Otherwise I'll forget to check the much older blogs.

For example,  if I hadn't been looking today I wouldn't of known that Megan and Molly want to finish their Big Writes! (which girls I have decided that of course we can finish them off next week).

Let me know.

Mrs Smith

4 comments:

  1. From Thomas and His Mum
    We would be most grate ful if you blogg on a monday then we know to check it monday night and go from there for the week if possible as at the moment we are trying to keep up with things everynight and some nights we can't
    Regards
    Thomas and Thomas mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Dad suggest we read the blog every monday to write something here.

    From Daniel And My Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, just a comment on the oxford owl site. we have successfully registered and logged in, but we are struggling to open the books to read with the text being so small. have tried zooming in but this has to be done with each page and you can only see a small part of the page. this happens with the laptop and the kindle fire.
    would appreciate some advice as this seems like a really good site to visit, if we could get it to work properly.
    from Conrad and his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Conrad and Dad,

    I have just checked Oxford Owl and it is opening with a good text size on my laptop. Unfortunately the zoom function does work in that way. Have you tried to adjust your settings for display on your device and zoom from that to make the original text easier to see? Sorry I can't be anymore help.

    ReplyDelete