Wednesday 18 June 2014

Literacy Homework 19th June 2014 and weblink

Children,

I promised to post the Story Starter link  for your literacy homework this week - here it is: 

http://www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk/videos/writing-an-adventure-story-science-lab/

Remember one of the best ways to achieve a good story is to plan, plan, plan!!!  Use the skills you have been learning in class this week - actually writing the story may not take as long as producing the plan!! Re-watch the clip - remember your reactions!!  Good luck. 

Mrs Smith  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Smith I really enjoyed doing are BIG WRITE today about the pyramid's of Giza! it was a same I diddn't get to finish it.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grace I didn't finish. lily

      Delete
  2. Hi mrs smith,I really enjoyed big write like grace, and I liked maths too but on monday can we do column addition?

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete