Saturday 21 June 2014

Little request for help (well actually, a big request!!)

On Sports Day all classes  will be running their Novelty races based on World Cup countries. The country Class 3 are  representing will be good old Italy.

For our race to be really fun I am desperate to borrow 5 (or possible 6) children's aprons.  I would suggest adults but with Health and Safety I don't want the children tripping up in them!

Also, and this is stretching it a bit I know, would anybody have either children's chefs hats and/or big pepper mills? (again, I need 5/6).

Oh and I don't suppose there would be 5/6 italian flags out there? !!  Just a thought.

grazie  !

Mrs Smith 
PS if you can post on here that would be great - just so we don't end up with 25 aprons !

3 comments:

  1. 2 Aprons are tucked in Kirsty's school bag ready for Monday. Sorry, but they are both a bit girly!
    Kirsty's mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Smith
    I had a look at the Oxford Owl link and I really enjoyed reading the books
    love from
    xxEvaxx

    ReplyDelete